When a client decides they would like to have an individual session, the following steps are suggested:
1. The person desiring an appointment should call us.
2. Have an idea of what date and time you are available; we have day and evening sessions.
3. Each person will be scheduled at available times or sometimes placed on a waiting list.
4. A specific day and time will be assigned to the person, and sessions will continue in that slot unless rescheduled.
5. The person will be assigned a team (usually 2 people) who will meet with the person for 1½ hours per session, until the ministry is compete.
A reminder to each person seeking individual sessions: all information is confidential, and SetFree personnel will not divulge any information to anyone other than you. In fact, the identity of the person receiving ministry will not be disclosed as to them having made an appointment. We want this to be a safe environment for each person.
SetFree is totally funded by donations from individuals. When you are given an appointment, we ask that you prayerfully consider what the Lord would have you donate.